5 things you (might) want to know about me

Well, I have this idea of writing 5 things that truly show who I am. Honestly, it's not easy. I have been editing for many times. Until I think now it's appropriate (it does show something, doesn't it?).

One, I like my bedroom. I think it has everything that one can possibly need. Books, DVDs, a comfy bed, TV, and a 24 hours connection to the world (Yes, I'm a freak!). A friend once said that it's a madness that I enjoy staying in, but then I told him: you would too if you had my bed room. I believe one's bedroom should be the most convenient room in the house. HEHEHE.

Two, I'm not an open person. It's difficult for me to really expose myself to someone or anyone. I once wrote how I clustered people I know in life and I have no idea why I did that. I don't think anyone in this world can admit that they really know me. Not even if you read this blog religiously, because the truth is: I often delete many-almost-published entries.

Three, I don't eat sweet before 8 o'clock in the morning and after 10 at night. I don't know why really, I think it's just my body saying I don't really enjoy sweets, but if I have to, maybe only a tiny bit. HEHEHE.

Four, I hate ceremonies. All my life, I have only attended not more than 4 weddings, 3 funerals and on my graduation, I wore t-shirt, jeans and a pair of adidas. I didn't even bring my parents, because I planned not to stay long (and I don't have any photos of my graduation).

Five, I still have no idea who I want to be in life. When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a president, then a doctor, then a writer. But today, now, I still haven't been able to figure it out. I'm screwed, big time! HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment