the return

Yay! I finally return to CCF! Last Monday was my first class. The not so good news is I have to start all over (I KNOW!). My plan to make la professeur think I'm too good for her class did not go well, so I guess I have to stay then. But it's okay, this time is going to be different. I'm planning to take French more serious and hopefully next year, I can start writing a novel (OR NOT!). Well, maybe a little tiny memo or email.

Anyway, this is my self-introductory, short and frenchy.

Salut! Je m'appelle Alex. Je suis un emploie. J'habite à Pluit et je travaille à Sentul. Oui, c'est très loin, mais c'est bien pour moi. J'apprends le français parce que je veux parler bien français. J'aime beaucoup le film et le musique français. J'adore Patrick Bruel, Marion Cotillard, Audrey Tatou et Juliette Binoche. Un jour, je voudrais visiter Paris. HEHEHE. C'est tout!

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment