movie: kambing jantan


Movie: Kambing Jantan
Directed by: Rudy Soejarwo
Starring: Radhitya Dika

Score: 2.0 of 5.0


I finished reading the book exactly a couple of days before I watched the movie. I like the book, although I'm not really crazy about the writing style he used. I think it's funny, honest and mad! I have to admit that Radhitya Dika make people like me feel small and worthless. I feel that my own blog has not value whatsoever!

Anyway, like I said, the book is very honest, but unfortunately the movie is not. It's funny, but not the same way the book presents its comedy. The movie is more slapstick and overdone. I know that the script of the movie wasn't entirely based on one book, but partly from several of his books.

1 comment:

  1. seriously?

    I think it's overrated. I can never understand why he's that famous.

    Maybe because of the slapstick and because many people can relate to the things he did and or experienced.

    For what it's worth, though, I'd rather see you in a movie about you any day.

    ReplyDelete