movie: fireproof


Movie: Fireproof
Directed by: Alex Kendrick

Starring: Kirk Cameron, Erin Bethea

Score: 3.0 of 5.0


Capt. Caleb Holt, a captain to a fire department, was on a rocky marriage when his father dared him to take an experiment called Love Dare to save his marriage. The experiment for 40 days did not only succeeded to save him from not getting divorced but also changed his life.

I'm not prying on my belief, but honestly to say the movie is surprisingly good. Yes, true, it has the plot of those Hallmark Channel movie series - it's tacky yet sincere and true. There are a few scenes when Kirk Cameron was trying too hard to impress me, but half way to the end of the movie, I was on his side.

It was just a perfect movie for my Sunday. To a friend, whom practices the truest form of being humble and sincere (you know who you are), I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment