first day at work in 2009

Today is the first day of work in 2009. Jakarta had a little rain this morning, which made everything even perfect ... for one not to go to work (HAHAHA). But I was militant and I got my butt out of bed and put on my uniform and marched to work.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It's actually fun to go back to work. I really do miss my desk, my computer (yes, includes the monitor which sometimes shut down for no reason *give me a week, am so going to smash it*) and being busy. Specially, I do miss my friends at work. We haven't seen each other for more than 2 weeks. Some of them did go somewhere for holidays (Cici put my sleepy face to envy with her traveling stories to Singapore and Malaysia, or Pak Harun traveled around the island with his motorbike), or had some extraordinary experiences during the long break.

Anyway, in short, I'm so excited about going back to work and yes, I do miss my bed right now. And what would I have for lunch today, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment