music i currently listen to

Currently, I have been listening to these albums with my cheap iPod. HEHEHE.

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster, it was re-released and extended. The album contains many good dance track. Songs like Bad Romance cannot be easily gotten out of my head. HAHAHA. Along with the first songs from the previously released, the Fame, like Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Lady Gaga is fun and ecstatic. It's hard to believe this artist was once dropped by her label.

The Original Broadway Cast - Wicked, Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel, just to mention these two names make it's reasonable why Wicked was considered as the most successful Broadway play! Defying Gravity is always able to lift my spirit and makes me a bit brave. HAHAHA.

The Original Soundtrack of Les Chansons D'Amour, songs like La distance, Je n'aime que toi, La Bastille, As-tu dèja aimé? are not only easy to-listen to, but they're also meaningful and emotional (or is it just me?). La distance tells a story of a boy who's madly in love with this mysterious figure and his inability to comprehend his muse.

Massive Attack - Heligoland, I must admit Heligoland is way too advanced for me. Although I am a fan of Massive Attack old hits, like Teardrop, Inertia Creep and Live with Me. This album still has their old vibe, mixed with tribal sounds.

Sade - Soldier of Love, finally it's here! Unbelievable we have to wait for 10 years for that. Sade, the singer might have got older, the voice still is sulky. Soldier of Love is much heavier and like always, Sade, the band always manages to hit the right spot.

Kris Allen - Kris Allen, yes! I watch American Idol and I was rooting for Kris Allen last year! The album however is a bit disappointment. I like the first single from this album, but however the rest of the songs sound like a repetition and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment