french film festival

If you asked me like 5 or 6 years ago, whether I would be able to enjoy a french movie. There's a big fat chance that I would say NO. But now, here I am, not only a devoted follower to the event, I also take the course twice a week. That's part of the reasons why I'm so excited about this year french film festival.



The first movie I watched yesterday were La tête de maman and Un secret. Both movies are in different genre and somehow both movies involve a secret love affair. In short, they're so good! Watching movies alone can be very amusing, but watching movies with a friend makes it even better. Thanks AB and Ba (I do hope you'll get the invitation, HAHAHA).

List of the movies that I'm going to see (or I've watched) in the festival:
  1. La tête de maman
  2. Un secret
  3. Ceux qui restent
  4. Je crois que je l'aime
  5. Modern love
  6. Seuls two
  7. Le premier jour du reste de ta vie
  8. Ce soir je dors chez toi
  9. Vilaine
  10. Un baiser, s'il vous plaît
  11. Tout est pardonné
  12. Le nouveau protocole
  13. Entre les murs (if only someone is kind enough to give me the invitation to the closing)
If you do attend the event (17 April - 10 May 2009, check the schedule here.), don't hesitate to say hello. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment